Welcome H(OM)E™ Yoga Retreat at Blackberry Farm
1471 West Millers Cove Road
Walland, Tennessee 37886
Autumn is more than the changing colors of leaves and crisp air moving across the mountains—it’s a fundamental time of change, of natural cycles resetting. There’s no more perfect season to reconnect with your yoga practice as an invitation to come home, to welcome yourself and connect to your truest desires and needs. Home is the space where we breathe freely, where we live and move with grace and ease. During this rejuvenating yoga retreat, Wellness Lifestyle Expert Hope Parks and H(OM)E™ founder Chrissy Carter will lead us on and off our mat to cultivate inner strength and deeper connections. Mindful practices, vibrant cooking demos and thoughtfully curated wine and cheese tastings—take a deep breath: this is the space we love to call home, and we couldn’t be more excited to share it with you.
HIGHLIGHTS & FEATURES
- The perfect Fall yoga retreat!
- Daily yoga classes and workshops led by Chrissy Carter
- Lifestyle discussions by Chrissy Carter
- Wellness Cooking Demonstration
- Balance of group activities and meals, as well as leisure time
- 80 Minute Wellhouse experience - (a 30 minute meditation followed by 50 minute massage)