Smoky Mountain Table at Blackberry Farm
For those that want to not only enjoy the very best of our iconic Great Smoky Mountains Farmstead in Summer, but also peek behind the scenes and appreciate the process and passion, this event is a must. You’ll enjoy exclusive access to the Farm and our artisans with an engaging tour led by Master Gardener John Coykendall, Farmstead Manager Dustin Busby, Farmstead Educator Jeff Ross and Garden Manager Mike Washburn. Get a close-up look at the Farmstead and learn about heritage preservations before rolling up your sleeves for a hands-on workshop. You’ll craft some of our most popular Farmstead products with the help of our team, then celebrate your work with delicious wines from Winemaker Brian Talley of Talley Vineyards—swirled and sipped under the Summer sun as the Farm hums with life around you. Finally, indulge your senses with a selection of farm-rooted Southern meals thoughtfully paired with artisanal wines and beers.
HIGHLIGHTS & FEATURES
- A behind-the-scenes look at Blackberry's Farmstead, Garden and Larder
- Group meals featuring Blackberry Farm cuisine and wines from Talley Vineyards
- Hands on activities focused on the Farmstead
- A Blackberry Conversation with Master Gardener John Coykendall
- Wine Tasting by Brian Talley