Taste of the South
A monumental celebration of Southern food traditions, our annual Taste of the South promises an exceptional weekend of conversation, demonstration and wine and food from some of the culinary world's most prominent Southern personalities. You’ll gather with the farmers, chefs, artisans and fellow enthusiasts who have long loved and intimately known the Southern heritage that has made our table and our lives so wonderfully vibrant through the years. Come and experience the palpable, spirited sense of comradery this remarkable collection of personalities and guests exudes, which has made this event one of our most popular year after year. Benefiting the Southern Foodways Alliance, this highly anticipated, three-day event will sell out quickly.
HIGHLIGHTS & FEATURES
- Wine tasting with Gregory Castells
- Guest chef cooking demonstrations
- Panel discussion with Fellows and guest personalities
- A Blackberry Conversation with Scholar in Residence Chef Dan Barber
- Group meals and nightly festivities